14 August 2006

!!Dick and Peggy Happy 50th Anniversary!!

Much of our family gathered to celebrate the 50th anniversary of our parents--Dick and Peggy...
Our Alaska family was unable to get to southern California and we really feel sad. My mom didn't want a big celebration and just wanted to have her family around her and Dad. Both of my brothers and their families went. My aunt Susan and her husband Bill were there too.
Married 21 June 1956 in Manti, Utah Dick and Peggy moved to California after Dad finished school at the University of Utah. After buying a house in 1964 they haven't moved. My brothers and I all grew up in that house through all its incarnations.
Even though we weren't there with our kids, there were still 5 of their 9 grandchildren present. We here in the great wet north are so grateful for the influence my parents have had on us and the help they have provided. Our thought and hope and prayers are with them constantly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home