31 January 2008

On the Road Again

We are getting ready for another month of travel... especially the kids.  Lori is actually home the whole month and I don't go until the last week.  However,  next week Meg, Anna, and Charles will be heading to Haines, AK for their final debate meet before State.  Right after that Anna goes to Anchorage to participate in Mock Trial (which Charles did last year).  Then a 2 week break and the three of them go to Anchorage for the State Drama/Debate meet.  They will each have 3 events to do there.
Then in March we start off by me going to Anchorage for continuing education.  Followed right away by a spring break trip to southern California to help my mom have her house prepared to sell it and take Anna to Disneyland and the beach.  Just getting some sunshine and clear skies will be worth the trip.
In April there will be no traveling for the kids, but I do a work trip and Lori goes to Utah for Weber State meetings/graduation.. as well as see our great little granddaughter(and Anneka/Mike).
May will find us going back east for a family trip to celebrate Charles' 16th birthday.  Then Meg, Anna, and Charles going to Utah to see friends for 3+ weeks.
While they are in Utah, Lori and I will go to Hawai'i so I can attend another continuing education conference.
I may have missed something, but I'm tried just remembering all of this...

1 Comments:

At 10:30, Blogger Anneka said...

Ya, Mike and I know we're not important any more (at least until you want more grandkids :). Oh well. Are the kids planning on meeting their neice when they come to Utah?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home