09 December 2006

My Sudoku Habit

Hi, my name is Rick and I am a Sudokuholic. It's not my fault though. My daughter introduced me to the things, got me hooked, and now I can't stop!!! HELP!!!

Dramatic enough? Wouldn't win in a Drama/Debate meet for sure. Well, I do like these puzzles and I can give them up any time.. and have, but they sure are addicting. I have decided to stick with the easy ones as my poor head hurts trying to do the harder puzzles. I guess I just like to get through them and not be frustrated. They are great for all the flying we do from Sitka as well as fillers in between patients.

1 Comments:

At 20:19, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha ha! You know you love it and you know you love me for introducing you to them :) By the way, have you tried the ones that have to go diagnal too? I think they're easier because you have an extra way to look. Love you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home