02 February 2007

Grizzly Rick No More

For the past 4 months I have been growing a beard. In the past my beards have been shaped and trimmed. This time I decided to let it go; except for the moustache ... that stays off my upper lip. In October is Alaska Day and they have a beard contest. I was figuring on having a nice hefty beard by then. Well, with the new church calling to Bishop I cut it off. The Church recommends that the leaders are clean shaven. Some will have a bit of lip hair, but for the vast majority they are smooth.

When going through the process of eliminating the beard
I like to play with it and cut it off in different ways to see what it could look like... Lori and Meg thought it was gross, but Charles and I had fun and got some good pictures. Besides having lousy sideburns....Elvis has not left the building... and Brigham Young is rolling in his grave...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home