14 August 2007

Hey, We're Parents Again!!

OK, this event comes in the form of an 18 year old young lady named Anna-Maria Muck... Anna for short. She joined our family late Saturday night (11 Aug) and will spend the next 10 months surviving the Hart household. Anna is an AFS exchange student from the Bavarian region of Germany(the south). Her town is less than 10 miles from Austria. She has very good English skills already. She is staying in Richard's room(since he will be away at school). We hadn't updated that room yet so Lori asked Anna by email what her favorite colors were...brown and orange... and I painted the room a nice milk chocolate brown with an orange ceiling. I built a desk for her and put a a carpet remnant down to make it quieter and cozier.

So WELCOME ANNA to Sitka and the
Harts!!!

2 Comments:

At 16:56, Blogger Anneka said...

Welcome Anna!! Good luck surviving my family! :)

 
At 08:12, Blogger Plytishka** said...

Hey Fam.Harts,
this is someone writing abourd, strictly saying Bavaria/Bad Reichenhalll......Yes, the place,where your new Student is coming from. My name is Ilona.Anna should know about me.As Anna doesnt really contact me anymore by e-mail, i thought the only way to get a livesign from her is to comment here. :)
But im really pleased, she is obviously in good hands.
Well please give her hugs and kisses;) from me. My name Ilona,for short ILo.
Kind regards from Bavaria.

P.s. your homepage looks great.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home