17 December 2006

Puppy Pillow

I tried for years to use our old dog.. Heidi.. as a pillow. She would never hold still for more than 2 seconds. Now I have found a nice fluffy pillow in D'Artagnan. He has been really good in letting me put my head on him. He does tend to be quite passive as long as someone is scratching, petting, or paying him any attention. He had to go to the vet this week for an ear problem and an eye infection. He now weighs 82 lbs. and is just 8 and 1/2 months old. The vet was amazed that he sit so still for an ear procedue where he has to pull tufts of hair out of his ears.

1 Comments:

At 20:09, Blogger Rachel said...

Hi Dr. Hart, Thanks so much for e-mailing John. The reason why I am writing to you here is because John deleted your e-mail and I was not sure how else to contact you. So, please give me your e-mail address when you get a chance. Mine is wolfpack72@alaska.net Very cute picture of your puppy and you! Rachel

 

Post a Comment

<< Home