01 March 2007

I'll Sleep Where I Want

D'Artagnan the labradoodle sleeps in Charles' room. He has a nice large kennel with a nice pad and generally stays put. We do leave the kennel door unlatched since he just sleeps. Occasionally D'Artagnan will take advantage of our trust and try to take over Charles's bed. Not that Charles even notices. The 85 pound puppy who will be 11 months old tomorrow just likes to snuggle; plus he is just cute. Pictures by Meg... the one who is brave enough to try and wake up Charles.

2 Comments:

At 20:30, Blogger Mariska said...

Hi Dr. Hart! Sorry to bother you on your blog - it was the only way I could contact you. I have some optometry questions. I was wondering if you have any ideas of good research questions that pertain to the Alaskan population. Glaucoma? Diabetes? If the rotation in Sitka is possible, I would like to gather data there. If you don't mind, may I have your e-mail address to discuss research ideas? Sincerely,
Mariska Cirera-Probst (optometry student at SCCO)

 
At 20:42, Blogger Mariska said...

I forgot to leave my e-mail address .... so sorry .... mariska_cirera@yahoo.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home